The 120N in blue with blossom decoration is a Holga plastic lens film camera with a flash hotshoe.
It can accommodate all 120 format films. The camera is provided with two different film size masks, so that it can take both traditional and square format pictures. Two AA batteries are required for operating the built-in flash, but it can still take a photo without the batteries. Although the Holga film camera 120N is basically a fixed focus camera, it still offers four choices of object distances. Two choice of aperture are available: f/11 & f/8.
Multiple exposure can be achieve by not advancing the film after a frame has been exposed. Film loading & removal is explained with included instruction leaflet.
Have fun with your Holga Camera!
The stock we keep is brand new stock, the only manufacturer of genuine Holga left.
Usually despatched same working day if ordered before 1pm!
- Shoulder Strap
- 1x Frame Mask: 6 x 4.5 cm (16 frames)
- 1x Frame Mask: 6 x 6 cm (12 frames)
- Lens Cap
- English Instruction Manual
- Bulb exposure selector for extra long exposures
- Standard tripod mount
- Revised format arrow
- Now includes two frame masks for the 6 x 6 cm and 6 x 4.5 cm format!
- Multiple exposures
- Soft focus
- Flash hotshoe for separately sold flash accessory
- Plastic lens
- Leaf shutter
Specifications for 120N Blue Blossom:
- Type: 120 Medium Format
- Lens: Plastic Lens, Optical Lens, 60 mm
- Shutter: Leaf shutter, speed 1/100 s
- Aperture: f/8, f11
- Focus range: Adjustable, 0.9 m to infinity
- Dimensions: 140x102x76 mm
- Film to be used: 120 mm colour or black/white film of ASA 100 /ISO 21 or ASA 400/ISO 27 speed, 35 mm film (only with the FA135PL-120 or FA135-120 Film Adapter)
Holga 120N Blue Blossom